Because I travel for a living, writing about the world can feel extremely daunting at times — being in a tube 24/7 can leave me feeling lethargic and lazy. TBH I think its the lack of oxygen traveling to my brain .. but thats neither here nor there. So when I’m needing some time off from creating the inspo myself, I turn to these amazing lady nomads for a travel brain pick me up! These gals are some of my most favorite travel creatives (in no particular order) — all of their photos, videos and words just make you feel good. I honestly don’t know how they do it! Check out these powerhouses and get your next trip idea from their sites and Instagram feeds! xx Kye
- The Blonde Abroad – Kiersten — She is everything I want to be — from her cool style to the way she travels. This girl has it all! Currently a South African resident, Kiersten adventures big and teaches you how to ball out too! Catch her adventures on her blog in the link above!
- Be My Travel Muse – Kristin — Another K name on the books, this girl has my entire heart and soul. I’ve been following her adventures since 2014 — Kristin is one of my many inspirations behind my solo trip for South East Asia. Amazing information for women who are just beginning their solo travel career!
- My Life’s A Travel Movie – Alyssa — I first became obsessed with this fellow Florida native about a year ago through her Instagram account. She posts the best insta-stories daily and has been on some pretty dope adventures. If you’re looking for a crazy cool traveler that is pretty real about their experience Alyssa is your girl!
- Helene in Between – Helene — She is the cutest German-Texan I ever did see. She started her blog after an injury left her in bed for a few months. She later realized her passion for traveling and took off from there! Helene has the best tips on how to build media kits and gain followers. AND she always replies to comments on her instagram story! Sooo I give her a plus 10!
- Courtney Scott – Courtney Scott totally gives me life and is always on the move. I am in love with her Instagram feed and all of the beautiful short films she produces. If you want to catch something gorgeous that makes you feel pretty from the inside out, make sure you pop on over to her page. Her editing skills are all I aspire to create. Not to mention the fact that her everyday Instagram stories are totally hilarious. Yuh I gotta girl crush and I don’t care who knows it!